The Republic of Heaven

HDM Fanart dump

A place for all you creative sraffies to post your stories, songs, poems, and photos

HDM Fanart dump

Postby SuperTrainStation H » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:22 pm

I'm not much for drawings and paintings, but I have done some signage and an "artifact" based on HDM. Minor book 2 spoilers ahead.

A memo from Mrs. Coulter found in the burned out ruins of Bolvangar. The thought of a device of pure evil like the separator being used by clueless cooks to slice deli meat amuses me greatly.

the damage to the memo includes spritzes of water, being stomped on in the dirt, being thumb tacked to a wall and then torn down, and being burned with my lighter.

A hypothetical scenario of what might have happened if the General Oblation Board continued to seize control over British society. Scary.

I did this on my old Apple ][ computer using DOS, which was way more difficult than it should have been.

That's all for now.
SuperTrainStation H
Grazer

Re: HDM Fanart dump

Postby Somewhat » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:08 pm

SuperTrainStation H wrote:Image

I did this on my old Apple ][ computer using DOS, which was way more difficult than it should have been.

That's all for now.

Apple ][? Really? Goodness, I heart you! I'm sure that's just how Mary saw it. :D I've got a Mac SE and it's adorable, but I wish I had one of the earlier ones to tinker with.

If you've got anything running spick-and-span Mac OS X, take a look at GLTerminal: http://ldopa.net/2006/01/14/glterminal/ (maybe you've seen it already.) It's useless but so fun.

And bravo with all the other stuff, as well. :)
Sraffie Awards 2008: Sexiest Male Sraffie // Formerly known as moonflash. Avatar courtesy of the lovely Bee.

"Can I make you a sandwich?"
"Okay - but no mayo. And no raisins, or celery. And no peas. No love, no joy, no future. No mushrooms."

- Buttercup Festival
Somewhat
Raustralian

Re: HDM Fanart dump

Postby Philharmonic » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:37 pm

i always pictured it as a black text with a background of the Dust-patterns, but...wow.

i might 'dump' some of my stuff here too.

Stardate 53476.8. Captain's log. Still won't flush. I'll try again later.
Philharmonic
Angel

Location: Some small corner of a foreign field that is forever England

Return to “%s” The Artroom