The Republic of Heaven

What is your *funniest* injury?

Questions about Anything Non-HDM

Postby Vicinity of Obscenity » Fri May 19, 2006 5:02 pm

AMAAAZING! LOL! That needs to be in a movie or something.
I feel refreshed now that my eyes aren't exploding out of their sockets!
HORRAY Beer!
Vicinity of Obscenity
Angel

Postby Justine » Thu May 25, 2006 8:37 pm

1. I ran into a tree playing basketball and gashed my arm open.
2. I bruised my tailbone on a zip line, and then further hurt it when my friend stepped on me while i was sleeping. I couldn't sit for a whole week at camp. it was terrible.
3. most recently, i pulled my groin muscle in my sleep. I could only hobble around for weeks.
*hug* i love you!
Justine
Angel

AOL: bluiswitedragon6

Postby Vicinity of Obscenity » Thu May 25, 2006 10:20 pm

My friend Nona broke her rib in her sleep last week.
HORRAY Beer!
Vicinity of Obscenity
Angel

Postby Angel to follow » Fri May 26, 2006 5:00 pm

Ha so she says....
Lauren-Jane

I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned.
George Gordon
Angel to follow
Queen of Wonderland

Postby Vicinity of Obscenity » Fri May 26, 2006 9:51 pm

angel to follow wrote:Ha so she says....

LOL yeah maybe *in bed* would have been more accurate...
HORRAY Beer!
Vicinity of Obscenity
Angel

Postby Silvertounge » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:22 pm

There haven't been any posts in months, but whatever.

The other day I had some friends sleep over my house, and somehow we started talking about the alleged "subliminal sexual messages" in some Disney movies. So, curious that we were, we decided to google it. We found a website that listed the certain movies, one of which was Aladdin. Well, I hadn't watched Aladdin in years, so it was sure to be hidden somewhere in my family's gigantic stacks of old VHS movies. I went upstairs and attempted to look through the stacks of movies. I reached to the movies to begin my search, and literally one second after I touched the first movie, both stacks toppled over on my head, smashed me in the face, and then fell all over the floor.

Now I have a nice bruise on my nose. :oops:

Needless to say, I found Aladdin and we were able to listen to the "hidden message." This is what it sounds like: "Don't be scared...Good teenagers, take off your clothes." It's really there, I swear. Try it yourself. :wink:
"You do not have to be good.
You do not have to walk on your knees
for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves. . . ."
-Mary Oliver
Silvertounge
Gyptian

Postby Jammy » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:40 am

i've got a scar on my right index finger knuckle from water polo

i was only like 11... and this was with big adult... so i there i was... hanging onto a HUGE german guy... and he swings his arm (that i was at the time hanging onto) and the swing made me punch myself in the mouth... and at the time i had train track braces... which ofcourse took a nice bit of skin out of my knuckle :/ still got a small scar there :/
Jammy
Gyptian

Postby Claire de la Lune » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:23 am

Ouch. Okay, one time, my friends and I were cleaning up the park/playground at our school. We were cleaning out the gardens, planting flowers, and stuff. So my friend is on the other half of the park when I realize how funny it is when people get hurt in cartoons when gardening. I start running across the park to tell her, but there happened to be a large garden rake in my path that I didn't see. I stepped on the edge of the rake and the pole came up and hit me square in the middle of my forehead. I had a huge, purple bump on the middle of my forehead, between the sizes of a golf ball and a baseball. My friend runs over laughing hysterically because we thought it was so funny, as ten year old often do. My friends mother raced over and was in a state of panic, but I kept on laughing, since it was so funny I couldn't feel the pain. :lol: Still makes me laugh thinking back on it.

Here's another one. Okay, this isn't so much an injury just to me, but it was hilarious. It was a really hot sunday in June, and I had a Little League game. I wasn't feeling too good, so the coach said I could stand about in right field until our extra girl came at the end of our pregame practice, then sit out on the bench. Well, during the pregame practice our catcher got hit in the back of the head, while she was talking to the coach. We had to rearrange our team so I actually had to play. Then, the game started and we were losing fairly bad in the first inning. It was the only inning I was supposed to play, but one of the girls on our team got hit in the mouth while at bat and was bleeding profusely, so she had to sit out. The next inning I was back in right field, and I felt a bit dizzy, but nothing too bad. The inning was lasting forever due to tons of errors on our team's part. Anyway, our shortstop attempted to catch a ball at 2nd, and prevent a steal, but the girl sliding in spiked her arm and the ball hit the shortstop in the side of the face. Unfortunately for me, she was moved to right field and I was moved to second base, which got more action than right field. By now the inning showed no signs of ending and I was feeling really dizzy so I told the coach, who told me to "suck it up" as did my parents. So I stood there at second, watching the ball leave the pitcher's hand before sinking to my knees, feeling the ultimate bliss and passing out on the grass in front of me. I was revived shortly thereafter, only to be talking babble and scaring my teammates until I was fully conscious, at which I thought the whole situation was hilarious. Nobody was sure if I was sick or being normal. The game was finally ended, and all it took was a few injuries and a kid passing out. Those Little Leaguers take the game seriously. :lol:
Claire de la Lune
Gallivespian Spy

Postby Alexandra » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:43 am

Haha I like your rake accident.

Once, during the Christmas time, I needed to go to the basement bathroom to get some extra toothpaste or something of the sort. My mother told me not to look around because there were Christmas presents lying around the bathroom. I decided it would be a great idea to blind fold myself as I go down. I ended up walking dead on into the edge of the door (yes, I managed it somehow) and hurt my nose quite badly, but I mean... I was laughing too hard to notice the pain OR the Christmas presents.

Then I had this one really stupid accident while playing a game with my friends during the winter. We were trying to make each other laugh by doing stupid things (bad idea, I tell you). I thought it would be funny to fake-trip myself... so I pretend to trip myself with my foot but end up acctually tripping myself and landing flat on my back on the ice. I won the game though!
Alexandra
6 x 9 = 42

Postby Sabriella » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:43 pm

When I was about 3 or 4, my nose got broken and this is how it came about...

My dad and a family friend were re-roofing our house, so they were up in the ceiling. My mum, my sister, my brother, the family friend's three daughters and I were having lunch at the table.

Suddenly, my brother yelled DUCK!! He grabbed the friend's youngest daughter and raced out of the room, followed by my sister and the other two girls. My mum and I, however, looked up, looking for the duck.

Then a huge pice of ceiling suddenly fell through, bounced off my mum's head and smashed into my nose.

Turned out Dad had slipped off a beam and fell onto the ceiling. My brother had seen the cracks and tried to warn us, but Mum and I were a little slow on the uptake.

Then, everyone else came back into the room and the eldest daughter said, as my dad was dangling through a hole in the ceiling, my mum had a big gash on her forehead, there was blood streaming down my face, and the table was covered in ceiling plaster: "That was such a nice lunch, too."

I ended up with two black eyes and a very bruised nose, neither of which went away for about 18 months.

It sure hurt a lot, and as a young kid I was incredibly embarrassed about the bruising on my face, but it's a good story to tell.
He's as close to me as a friend can be
I'll be standin' by my buddy, he'll be standin' by me
Just another half of the two-headed freak
But I need him like my heart needs to beat.
Sabriella
Zalif

Postby Slizer » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:10 am

some parts of me left earbrow are missing as I hit the kindergarden fence with me wintersled. I get to see a doctor and all! come to think of it, thats prolly the reason I came up as I am :D
Poker! is a game of skill ,
Elmo is a tiger Elmo Roar Elmo Hunt Elmo climb Elmo eat Elmo wash Elmo Zzz
Slizer
Gallivespian Spy

Re: What is your *funniest* injury?

Postby shady » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:35 pm

I was chasing a dog who took my mobile,and steped on the shard of glass that still remains in my leg.(small part only,not dangerous)
Some Will Fall but i Rise Thug Or Die
Makin Choices that Determine my Future Under the Sky
shady
Gallivespian Spy

Website: http://www.TheHateUGiveLittleInfantsFucksEveryone.com

Return to “%s” Anything Goes - Questions and Polls